Horizontal directional drilling
Horizontal directional drilling (HDD) allow you to perform trenchless installation in all kinds of terrain features (roads, rivers, ditches, waterways, canals, railways, green areas, etc.) seamlessly with the existing underground infrastructure (eg .: water supply and sewage , power cables, gas pipes) with the ability to control the drill head. The technology allows for significant savings compared with traditional trenching techniques, due to shorter term of realization, lack of restrictions on the movement of communication and the lack of need for costly reconstruction surface.
We are vested with rigs of American company Ditch Witch:
JT3020 - with an extremely strong and reliable anchoring system that allows stable operation in the harshest conditions of pulling force 134kN. Ideal for long and large diameter drilling.
JT922 - with an extremely strong and reliable anchoring system that allows stable operation in the harshest conditions of pulling force 134kN. Ideal for long and large diameter drilling.
- Technical expertise backed by many years of experience of the operators, which translates into high quality service.
- comprehen sive implementation services (welding of pipes, removing bentonite), modern equipment renowned American company Ditch Witch,
- the length of drilling to 250 meters, diameter up to Φ450,
- competitive prices,
- short term of realization,
- execution of orders throughout the country.
Controlled drillings are used in the performance of the installation:
- water supply,
- all kinds of pipelines